Thursday, October 25, 2012

A Look Into My Food Cupboard

Today I went to one of my favorite places in London: Waitrose! Its a higher end grocery store that is always filled with older people and yuppies with their infant children. I like it because its quintessential British food and prices are relatively reasonable. Here is an exclusive look into my food cupboard:

As you can tell, I eat a lot of carbs. The Multigrain Cheerios are pretty expensive, but they are an American delicacy that I can not do without. I tried the Waitrose brand "Multigrain Hoops", but there is just no comparison. 

I eat toasted PB&J almost everyday for breakfast (and sometimes lunch and dinner) so I go through a lot of bread but today I decided to switch it up with some cinnamon raisin bagels!

Due to my virus/bronchiti/really bad cold, I went a little heavy on the soup. I got three cans of the same kind so I hope it tastes alright. There is also some pasta, pancake mix, and hot coco mix back there.

This following picture sums up my evening: 
a brand new roll of my favorite biscuits and my favorite television show, White Collar.


No comments:

Post a Comment