Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Procrastination Station

I have a small project due on Thursday for my Victorian London class that requires about 1,300 words (aka a piece of cake compared to my 30 page research project last year). But, alas, I have no motivation to actually complete the dang thing. And since I've received several requests to blog more, I bring you a lesson in Procrastination 101.

I bought a dozen postcards the other day at a little touristy trap giftshop outside the National Gallery. All these puppies for one pound! Unbelievable! I've already filled out several of them, and just have to find out how to send them through the Royal Mail.

So, which one will you get?!
(Chances are, if you are actually reading this, you will receive one of these bad boys)

Lookin like the unibomber in my new puffy vest.
Its from the brand Jack Wills and I got it on sale (holla!). 

The best part is that their mascot is a pheasant in a little suit and top hat.
Now that is a classy bird.

Lastly, I have developed this nasty little cough that sounds somewhat like a crashing freight train, so I've adopted this little bottle of medical elixer as my new best friend. It tastes like concentrated black licorice syrup and gives me the shivers all over when I choke it down, but the stuff actually works.

I take a small swig whenever I feel like my lungs are about to resurface out of my esophagus and call it good.


Now, I shall go dig my £4.95 (that's SEVEN American dollars, btw) pint of Ben and Jerry's Cookie Dough ice cream out of the freezer and actually write this pesky paper. 

Only not really.

1 comment:

  1. 1. I hear international medicines are better than American ones. Jenny used to swear by these day-quill like pills from Mexico.

    2. Ben and Jerry's is ALWAYS worth it.

    3. I want a pet pheasant that always wears a top hat and coat.

    4. Can you hand deliver the postcard to me...SEE YOU SOON.

    ReplyDelete