Friday, October 5, 2012

What A Day!

I spent the majority of today making a mess in the kitchen. The fruits of my labors are delicious, but that does not discount the fact that I got marshmallow and frosting over every available surface across the kitchen. 

Devils food cake with butter cream frosting and (pink) rice krispie treats!

The cupcakes are in honor of my neighbor's birthday and the rice krispie treats are because they are delicious. Waitrose only had a mix of pink and white marshmallows so the rice krispie treats have a slight pink tint to them. But, boy, are they delicious! (You can see the small corner that I broke into there at the bottom.) I am using all of my self control to save them for the bus ride to Wales tomorrow morning. 

And to top it all off, All Time Low leaked their own album that shouldn't be out till next week, so I spent my morning jammin' to that beautiful piece of work. Check it out here! (This is partially the reason I look like I'm on crack in that picture up there. Excitement!!)

Now I have to get back to my laundry. I may or may not have forgotten to put laundry soap in there, but who's keeping track, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment