Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Places and Faces

Today I am feeling pretty self-indulgent, so for today's post please enjoy several pictures of my face in various locations across the United Kingdom.

(P.s. contrary to what your eyes may make you believe, I am not actually wearing the same outfit in all of these pictures. At least I hope I wasn't. They were taken over 3 different days, and that would just be embarrassing.)

Here I am demonstrating how warriors would defend Windsor Castle back in the days of bow and arrows (aka channeling my inner Katniss)

Defending Caephilldy Castle!

Trapped!

More Caephilldy Castle, perhaps?

Look how straight I am compared to this crooked house? Pretty straight, indeed!

Givin' my sexy pose at a Roman amphitheater.

My throne.

Trapped pt. 2: Extreme Zoom. In theaters near you November 22nd. 

This is my favorite picture of Lauren ever.

My friends are prettier than your friends

Standing on a wall of a castle. Typical Saturday afternoon.



No comments:

Post a Comment