Saturday, October 27, 2012

A Trip to Chinatown

Today I met up with my Alpha Xi Delta sister who is also studying abroad in London and some other friends and we went to Chinatown! It was quite exhilarating and freeeezing cold. We ended up eating at a nice buffet place on the main street. I had lots of rice and sweet and sour pork and these little crispy wonton lookin' buggers with chicken in them. The only thing I was disappointed with was the lack of crab rangoon!  
It was no Panda Express, but I enjoyed it nonetheless.

 This nice dragon-monkey mutant child was chillin' on the side of a building

Pretty paper lanterns

The main drag

Fancy a whole chicken? Or a squid?

It rained so we took the bus back. Someone thought it would be a good idea to CLOSE THE ENTIRE BAKERLOO LINE ON A SATURDAY. If that happened in Chicago, the people would rise up and burn down the tracks.

Ridin' on da top a da bus!

Now I must go make my foil hat to take to Stonehenge so that the aliens can't invade my brain.

Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment